Ingredients in this recipe:
- 4 big onions
- 1 litre of milk
- 1 heaped spoonful of the cornmeal
- 4 spoonfulfuls of butter
- fist of the chopped parsley leaves
takes 1 h
- Peel four big onions and cut into small cubes.
- Melt a spoonful of butter on the frying pan and throw the onion. Gently fry, without exaggerated browning.
- Move onion from the frying pan to the pot. Pour 4 cups of filtered or mineral water.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Add the fist of parsley leaves chopped up. Cook half an hour.
- Strain the soup and pour 0.5 of the liter of the unskimmed milk mixed with 1 heaped spoonful of the cornmeal.
- Put on the cooker and cook about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Turn heating off and pour remaining 0.5 L of milk. Add remaining 3 spoons of butter. Mix precisely. Serve soup sprinkled with parsley leaves.
I hope that you find this soup of the Kurpie region recipe useful. Enjoy your meal! Smacznego! :)