Ingredients in this recipe:
- 0.8 - 1 L of the bright beer
- 3 yolks
- 4 spoonfulfuls of the sugar
- half a cup of the cream
- 250 g of curd cheese
- 5 cloves
- pinch of the cinnamon
takes 1 h
- Put three yolks and four spoonfuls of the sugar into a little pot. Mix with teaspoon and grate for a few minutes, until mixture changes the colour on brighter.
- Constantly stirring pour half a cup of the cream slowly.
- Put the pot with mass you've already obtained on the cooker. Start gentle heating, so that the cream warms up slowly.
- Soon, when mixture becomes lightly warm, start pouring the beer slowly. Use about 0.8-1 of the liter of the beer and mix.
- Add five cloves and the pinch of the cinnamon. Taste and add more cinnamon, if you like it.
- Heat farther, as far as soup will start thickening. Then it is ready.
- Cut the curd cheese into cubes. Put for a moment in the microwave or electric grill in order to make it warm and 'crunching in teeth'.
- Put little portions of the curd cheese in soup plates. Fill with the Old Polish beer soup and serve to the table.
I hope that you find this Old Polish beer soup recipe useful. Enjoy your meal! Smacznego! :)