Ingredients in this recipe:
- pierogi dough prepared according to standard recipe
- 1-2 onion for stuffing and sprinkling fried pierogi
- 300 g of white mushrooms
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 50 g of butter for frying onion and mushrooms
- shredded parsley leaves
- breadcrumbs may be needed
takes 1.5 h
- Peel 50 g of onion and cut into cubes.
- Rinse white mushrooms and also cut up into cubes.
- Melt the spoonful of butter on the frying pan and throw onion. Brown it.
- Now you can throw mushrooms onto the frying pan.
- Add half a cup of pure water, mix and put a lid on the frying pan. Stew gently warming for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime cook two hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs with knife into small pieces.
- At that time mushrooms and onion should be ready. Remove the frying pan from the cooker and mix with eggs.
- Add portion of shredded parsley leaves, salt and black pepper. Stir precisely. Season to taste.
- If the stuffing is too thin add breadcrumbs with little portions and mix, until more dense consistency.
- Cut circles out of dough prepared according to our recipe. Arrange filling in the middle and fold pierogi gluing its edges carefully.
- Cook pierogi on salted water. When pierogi are ready take them out of water and sift out.
- Dice half an onion. Throw onion and cooked pierogi onto frying pan with melted butter (or warm oil) and fry. Fry pierogi from both sides, until browned.
- Put pierogi on plates and sprinkle with onion, with which we fried them.
- You can also prepare the roux. Fry breadcrumbs on butter and pour it over pierogi. However, this is optional. Serve pierogi with eggs and mushrooms filling when hot.
I hope that you find this mushrooms+eggs pierogi recipe useful. Enjoy your meal! Smacznego! :)